Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SURPRISE!

I'm helping the Hayes Family get the ball rolling in the blog world. Oh, by the way this is Amanda, their favorite niece and cousin. Really this is a very selfish gesture. Mostly I miss them all so much I just want some way to keep with them. I am sure they are growing up so fast and I don't want to miss it. Hopefully it won't be too much for Deanne. The woman has so much on her plate already! Super Mom for sure! I hope the girls will help her out. All of the next few pics I am going to post are from when I made a surprise visit to Iowa in September. Cassie and Aly were working at Annie's when Britt called from the parking lot to request a ice cream cone delivery to the van. As you can see the girls were a bit surprised to see what was in the back of the van- Malia and I!

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

PERFECT! What a surprise!

Miss Smiley said...

Hello my cousins you guys are so funny. I miss you all so much. I do hope that we can all hang out some time.
Love you lots
Your cousin